Tuesday, January 29, 2008

writer's Strike

Is it just me or is anyone else longing for their favorite tv shows? I am so addicted to tv that this writer's strike is really starting to effect me. I miss coming home from work, plopping in my big arm chair, and vegin-out in front of the big screen with my Tivo remote in hand. There is nothing new on right now. I miss my Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, CSI, NCIS, Desperate Housewives, Dirty Sexy Money, and my Ugly Betty. See, I really am a tv addict. Thank goodness Lost is returning this week. Hopefully it will be better than last season and will last long enough without scripts to give me something to look forward to on Thursday evenings. Please Hollywood, resolve this strike soon!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! I miss tv, and I've resorted to watching the reruns of Beverly Hills 90210, which is a horrible way to spend my time.